Private lessons are available from professional coaches who are registered with Sydney Ice Arena.
How to organise Private Lessons
- Attend a Figure Skating Session to observe the coaches as they conduct their lessons.
- Observe which coaching style suits your needs.
- At the end of the session, approach coaches to request availability and pricing for private lessons.
|FIGURE SKATING SESSIONS|
|Sat Apr 29 @ 8:00AM - 10:00AM|
|Mon May 01 @ 5:15PM - 07:15PM|
|Thu May 04 @ 5:15PM - 07:15PM|
|Sat May 06 @ 8:00AM - 10:00AM|
|Mon May 08 @ 5:15PM - 07:15PM|
|Thu May 11 @ 5:15PM - 07:15PM|
|Sat May 13 @ 8:00AM - 10:00AM|
Any Figure Skaters from any club can attend the Figure Skating Sessions at Sydney Ice Arena provided they:
- Bring their own figure skates.
- Show courtesy to other skaters, especially those who are wearing an arm band signifying that they are performing their program to music.
- Sign in on arrival at the ice arena.